Army

Army

Sunday 9 November 2014

My Aim

MY AIM OF LIFE
  1. Hello , every one my name is Zillay Shah ( nick name not real) . I am 20 years old. I was born on November 5 1994. I belong to a middle class family. I passed my matriculation by securing 884 marks out of 1050. Then , i went to college for F.Sc Pre-Medical. In my college life i enjoyed a lot with my Friends. We teased our teachers and now when i remember those passed days i really come to know what life teaches us in the past. 
  2. I have 2 best friends in the college one is Ibtihaj and second is Ali. When there is my first day in college i had no Friend but with the passage of time we come together and become good friends. 
  3. We are of the same city , we went here and there just like flies. We did not study well but we had a great time. We went to snooker clubs , played all the day , and then returns to our homes at the exact time for reaching house.
  4. We all are smokers, and chain smokers, Ali had 3girl friends and Ibtihaj had 2 girl friends . I had only one girl whom i loves much. Then we passed our Intermediate from the college by securing 741 marks out of 1100 B grade. Ali got 700 and Ibtihaj got 821 marks.
  5. Then we all went away for higher studies. Now Ibtihaj is studying MBBS from China. I am also studying MBBS in Pakistan, but Ali is studying in university  and studying BBA .
  6. I do not like MBBS. I just love Pak Army very much . I can do everything for my Army. I am a patriot. Now i applied in Pak Army and InshAllah i will be selected, i am struggling hard for joining Army. My parents gave me permission for joining Army if i am selected. This is my AIM of life. I will sacrifice my every thing for Pakistan Army. Allah please help me for Selection.
  7. I am here for your help so if u need any help you can ask me. I will guide you in a better way then any other person i think so unless he is professional.So please i need prayers of all of you
  8. I am a boy who loves guns, gunship helecopters, tanks , Fighter jets , and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment